Conference's mission is to disseminate recent research findings and development outcomes in engineering and business education as well as capacity building, with a focus on interdisciplinary and cross-cultural collaboration. This conference offers a unique opportunity for academics, practitioners and students from around the globe to share their knowledge, concerns and perspectives on educational environment and mindset, suitable for the development of innovative tech-products, tech-apps, business-processes, business-models and personal development with a global and local impact.
BRCEBE & ICEBE Topics
- Entrepreneurship education and research
- Innovative new methods for engineering and business education
- Cooperation between academia and business
- Knowledge management in engineering and business education
- Sustainability in engineering and business education
- New curricula development
- Quality management in engineering and business education
- Lifelong learning
- Dual study program
- Multimedia in engineering and business education
- Social and philosophical aspects of engineering and business education
- Management of engineering and business institutions
- HCI (Human Computer Interaction) applications for educational purposes
- The heritage and the development of national culture under economic globalization
- National culture innovation and education development
Papers and Publication
The 9th BRCEBE & 12th ICEBE joint Conference Committee invites your participation and seeks scholarly paper proposals to identify, reflect on, or respond to, trends, innovations and developments that relate to the global future of engineering, technology and business education and its stakeholders. This includes interdisciplinary, environmental, business and social as well as technological issues. We expect papers to offer conference participants a fresh or novel perspective and therefore contain original contributions be they theoretical, experimental or application-focused, or unique reports of experience.
All the accepted and presented papers will be published in the peer reviewed proceedings to be indexed in Clarivate Analytics WoS (ISI) - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and other international databases https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/cplbu/cplbu-overview.xml
We look forward to receiving your paper proposal/s and participation!
- Hochschule Flensburg, Germany;
- Fachhoschule Joannneum, Austria;
- Polytechnic Pula, Croatia;
- University of Szczecin, Poland;
- Tehnical University Varna, Bulgaria;
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa;
- Durban Universoty of Technology, South Africa;
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa;
- Vaal University of Technology, South Africa;
- ASIIN Consult GMBH, Germany.